Alexandria Rudolph Blog 1

I have a few initial hopes and expectations for the New Orleans trip. First, I am excited to be able to help the communities that are still struggling there. I know that the service we are doing will help people regain their lives before Hurricane Katrina. Second, I hope to get closer to my fellow Bonner students. As the semester went on, I saw less of the Bonners as I got really busy with classes. I believe that working towards and accomplishing our goal for this trip will be bonding and will provide a closer relationship to everyone. Lastly, I expect the work to be hard but very fulfilling and satisfying.
I don’t know a lot about New Orleans. I know the effects of Hurricane Katrina on the community and land. I also know a little of New Orleans rich history of music and the heavy French influences. I hope to see live music still around and some of the city’s everyday culture. I’m excited to see the French Quarter and anything that makes New Orleans the place it is.

I’m looking forward to giving someone a new home and seeing a house being created. I enjoy building and the jobs that go along with it and am excited to make a difference in someone’s life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Freddie Hayeck Blog 1

Sofia Cartagena Blog 2