Kaitlyn Wesner Blog 1

I have never been to New Orleans and besides Mardi Gras I don’t know much about it. Through our FSP I learned a lot more about New Orleans and how the hurricane had such a big impact on the community. I have learned that the community is still very little and broken, and we are given the opportunity to help rebuild the city. My initial hopes and expectations of this trip is to learn more about the city, rebuild a house, and make stronger connections with my fellow Bonners. I hope to explore the city while I am there, try different places to eat, and visit the French Quarter. I also hope we can accomplish a lot with the house we are working on and hopefully we get to do some painting!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Cartagena Blog 2

Freddie Hayeck Blog 1

Jocelyne Guzman Blog 2