Joshua Simpson Blog 1

This will be my second service trip I've ever done, and like the first one, I hope to see and interact with the community that we'll be serving. I don't know too much about New Orleans, other than their notorious soul food, jazz & blues, and how New Orleans is pronounced by natives; Nour-lens. I don't have a specific destination in mind, but I really want to see the culture of the city: parts highly domesticated by minorities, public events & gatherings, and some tourist sites. On another note, the service which I think I'd enjoy the most would probably be the most time consuming tasks like painting. This may just be me, but I like it when things take some time to notice it's development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Cartagena Blog 2

Freddie Hayeck Blog 1

Jocelyne Guzman Blog 2