Joshua Simpson Blog 2

The trip so far has met my expectations in the sense that the work is very challenging and time consuming. However, I didn't expect my class to he bonding as well as we are. Not to say that people don't like each other, but there are times when the synergy amongst us is depleting and times were it strengthens. The most suprising part of the trip so far is how limited the bathrooms are. There is an average 1 bathroom per 11 people here, and it obviously makes things more difficult. Other than that, nothing else was unexpected or surprising. I would honestly like to learn more about the community and visit some places with actual culture. Seeing main streets and famous places is so generic and not true to the work we are doing. I get that there sre dangers and what not with interactiomng with deeper parts of New Orleans, but at least making are way through the safer parts would be more enlightening for me than just driving through the lower 9th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sofia Cartagena Blog 2

Freddie Hayeck Blog 1

Jocelyne Guzman Blog 2